Come and try the new golf course craze that makes fresh air fun!
FootGolf blends two of our most popular sports and adds in a dash of fun. No plus fours are needed, no studded boots or shinpads. Simply follow the rules of golf and let your feet do the talking.
If you can kick a ball you can play FootGolf - it’s that simple!
This experience is ideal for all the family. It's also a perfect way to destress after work, celebrate success, or to host an unusual corporate event such as teambuilding.
Please be aware that you'll need to bring your own football.
A short 9 hole course, perfect for first-timers and includes a range of straightforward and more technical holes.
You'll also get to enjoy stunning views of Haigh Woodland Park as you play.
How to book a game
To book FootGolf you will need to book online:
Rules of the game
It takes just 1 hour to play 9 holes. You'll need your own football, training shoes and appropriate clothing - football studded boots and bladed boots are not permitted.
- Keep pace with the other groups in play
- If you fall behind let players pass
- Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before taking your shot
- Tee shots must be made behind the tee line
- Only play the ball as it lies, do not touch or accommodate it
- Only one ball must be in motion at any one time
- Loose articles may be removed without penalty i.e. branches, leaves
- You can lift or drop the ball without penalty if an immovable obstacle hinders play ie a sign or fence
- If a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than one metre closer to the hole or alternatively it can be replayed from the previous shot
- When another play is taking their shot do not stand directly behind them or in front of them
- Maximum score is ten shots per hole.
- Children (under 16s and concessions) - £5.50
- Adults - £6.50
Want to party at Haigh?
FootGolf's ideal for birthdays and stag and hen parties, as well as teambuilding events.