FootGolf is now closed for the winter. Please check back in March 2024 for updates.
Come and try the new golf course craze that makes fresh air fun!
FootGolf blends two of our most popular sports and adds in a dash of fun. No plus fours are needed, no studded boots or shinpads. Simply follow the rules of golf and let your feet do the talking.
If you can kick a ball you can play FootGolf - it’s that simple!
This experience is ideal for all the family. It's also a perfect way to destress after work, celebrate success, or to host an unusual corporate event such as teambuilding.
Please be aware that you'll need to bring your own football.
A short 9 hole course, perfect for first-timers and includes a range of straightforward and more technical holes.
You'll also get to enjoy stunning views of Haigh Woodland Park as you play.
How to book a game
To book FootGolf you will need to book online:
Rules of the game
It takes just 1 hour to play 9 holes. You'll need your own football, training shoes and appropriate clothing - football studded boots and bladed boots are not permitted.
- Keep pace with the other groups in play
- If you fall behind let players pass
- Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before taking your shot
- Tee shots must be made behind the tee line
- Only play the ball as it lies, do not touch or accommodate it
- Only one ball must be in motion at any one time
- Loose articles may be removed without penalty i.e. branches, leaves
- You can lift or drop the ball without penalty if an immovable obstacle hinders play ie a sign or fence
- If a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than one metre closer to the hole or alternatively it can be replayed from the previous shot
- When another play is taking their shot do not stand directly behind them or in front of them
- Maximum score is ten shots per hole.
- Children (under 16s and concessions) - £6
- Adults - £7
Want to party at Haigh?
FootGolf's ideal for birthdays and stag and hen parties, as well as teambuilding events.